Friday, January 6, 2012

Love List

Here are ten things that have loved recently! Linkage and inspiration galore!
1. This article at A Beautiful Mess about staying inspired. 
2. How to make a clementine candle. I kid you not. 
3. Daydreamer print by Chalermphol Harnchakkham on Society 6.

4. Jessica Mullen's School of Life Design Articles. I like listening to the podcasts while I fold my laundry!
5. Steve Pavlina's article: 30 Days to Success.

6. This fun, cute post at Rookie on how to be glamorous, Because You Can

8. DIY Ombre denim at Honestly...WTF

9. Teva Gallery is one of the coolest Etsy shops I have seen by far. Definitely worth looking at!
10. I love all of Audrey Kawasaki's art, and I think you should go look at her stuff, it's so inspiring! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)