Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September Playlist


Hello, there. It's September! Can you believe it? Me either. 
Well, here is my monthly mood board and playlist for this month, and as usual, I hope you enjoy it!
There is absolutely not one song on here from recent times. I'm feeling very retro at the moment :)

September Playlist

Ramble On - Led Zeppelin

Start Me Up - The Rolling Stones

I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles

Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry

25 Or 6 to 4 - Chicago

Very Superstitious - Stevie Wonder

Foxy Lady - Jimi Hendrix

Time of the Season - Zombies

Gimme Shelter - The Rolling Stones

Mr. Tambourine Man - Bob Dylan

Going To California - Led Zeppelin

The Chain - Fleetwood Mac

Hey Jude - The Beatles


In August, I: 

Read two books, made way more money than in July, organized a swap meet, organized a giveaway, hung out with my friends, did an outfit post, took some pictures, went sailing, shipped out Good Vibrations Vintage's second Etsy order (!!), completed three sewing projects, and went to the beach even more!

In September, I will:

Become an adult (!), GO TO COLLEGE, make lots of DIY projects for my dorm, pack up my stuff, bake things, make mon-ay, start a job hunt  once at UCSC, do sewing projects, visit friends in San Francisco, do a little shopping, read some more things, write some more things, take lots of pictures, go geocaching, and go rollerskating. 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love all the songs that you chose for your playlist :) About a week ago I actually saw The Zombies perform Time of the Season!

    xx Jamie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)