Thursday, July 9, 2015

The Unexamined Life Is Not Worth Living



     Today I made a video telling you how to improve your life by questioning everything. I talk about examining your choices and lifestyle and discovering your beliefs and desires, which you can use to more closely govern your life. Is this the first you've heard of this, or do you regularly examine your life too? Does it help? What are the effects? Let me know down in the comments! And also remember that you can subscribe to my YouTube channel to get some good vibes there too. Enjoy! 
                                                                                Love, 
                                                                                     Madeleine

1 comment:

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)