Here are ten things I've been loving lately. Enjoy the love!
1. This tutorial for bedazzled shoes is amazing!
2. My friend Jennifer did a tutorial for a floral headdress on her blog, I've seen it in person and it's so cute!
3. I liked Rookie's Alice in Wonderland - themed playlist that they put together.
4. A Beautiful Mess shows how to make your own peanut butter! YES!
5. Gala Darling wrote an interesting article about mixing fashion with feminism and self-acceptance.
6. Super cute popsicle stick necklace DIY! I'd love to make this for spring.
7. Nutella cheescakes! They look so delicious, I must make these sometime!
8. One of my favorite tumblrs is Fairy Castle. They always post pretty things!
9. I love this photograph by Jane on Society6. So serene!
10. Kaleidoscope Eyes is one of my favorite Etsy shops ever! I love how vibrant the colors of their shorts are, the dyes are all beautiful!