Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hello, April!


Happy April everybody! Here is my mood board and my playlist, enjoy the audio/visual stimulation! 

April Playlist

Haiti - Arcade Fire

Bryn - Vampire Weekend

Confidence - Teddy Geiger

Pieces of What - MGMT

Walking in the Spider Webs - No Doubt

1901 - Phoenix 

Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire

Falling Into Space - Don Dilego

Something Good Can Work - Two Door Cinema Club

The Art of Rock N Roll - Huey Luis and the News

Rock N Roll All Night - Kiss

In March, I: made Oreo-stuffed chocolate chip cookies, painted lots of nice things, tried my first Twinkie (turns out I wasn't missing too much), saw The Hunger Games (!), modeled in a fashion show,  and read a book for fun for the first time in a very long time

In April, I want to: beautify that workspace, take some outfit photos,  DIY some shoes, and go thrifting!

A Happy April to You!



1 comment:

  1. What a lovely post! That playlist is fantastic, once again, you always make sure great ones. Your March sounded lovely, I hope your April is even better, darling. xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)