Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hello July


Happy July everybody! So I have been at AAU for three weeks, and it is so cool! Everything is so inspiring and interesting, it's so nice to live in San Francisco! July promises to be a wonderful month for me. As you may see from my mood board, I'm feeling very inspired by surrealism, landscapes and flora, and pink hues this month. I'm serving up lots of oldies and instrumentals for this month's playlist, and the beautiful cover art was made by Kate Daisy on Etsy. 
Enjoy!

July Playlist

Hoppipolla - Vitamin String Quartet

Juicebox - The Section Quartet

Cracks Begin To Show - Freestylers

Sunblocks - Ratatat

We Didn't Start the Fire - Billy Joel

Come on Feel the Noise - Quiet Riot

Ballroom Blitz - Sweet

Don't Bring Me Down - Electric Light Orchestra

In June, I: 

Tie-dyed lots of stuff, made some cash, went to the beach, moved into AAU, and had lots of summer fun

In July, I want to: 

Go thrifting, draft college essays, draw lots of stuff, and have more summer fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)