Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hello August!


Happy August everybody! 
My last day at AAU was yesterday, and it was so sad. I'm going to miss all the friends I made there. 
On a lighter note, I'm in Kauai this week, which I'm very excited about. I'm also feeling very creatively inspired, and I will probably share some artwork in an upcoming post. I also want to note that there will be some new features debuting this month so keep your eye out for them!
This month's mood board seems to have a bit of a color scheme going on, since I see lots of pinks, corals, and some blues and purples too. 
Here is my playlist for the month!

August Playlist

Summer Heart - Blackbird Blackbird

Haiti - Arcade Fire

California Girls - The Beach Boys

In A Big Country - Big Country

Strawberry Swing - Coldplay

Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) - Eurythmics

Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine

Satellite - Guster

Hawaii (Niva Remix) - Blackbird Blackbird

In July, I:

Drew and painted, watched movies, went thrifting, explored San Francisco and made new friends.

In August, I want to:

Finish my summer assignments, go to the beach, exercise, clean out my room, and have a swap party!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)