Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Outfit Post: Floating Like A Butterfly




Dress - Forever 21, Sandals- Payless, Necklace - thrifted
Two outfit posts in a row? What? YES. 
This was my first day of school outfit, which I had yesterday. I got lots of compliments on this dress, which may just be my new favorite thing in my closet!! So of course, I had to show it to you guys!
One of my goals for this school year is to dress more according to my own tastes rather than what other people like, which has been a challenge for me in the past. It's all a part of the journey towards being myself, I guess :)
I have lots of great teachers this year, and I think my senior year is going to be really fun (and hopefully easy). I'm taking Art 2 this year, and I'm really excited to do more art (as if I didn't get enough this summer). 
Another, slightly related goal I have for myself this year is to wear my hair differently every day of the week. I'm thinking about cutting my hair short, but first I want to enjoy it to its fullest potential while it's long and luscious. My friends and I are planning a hairstyling party :)
I hope everyone is having a good week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)