Monday, April 15, 2013

Recipe: Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls


Hello everyone, today I'm sharing a recipe I made a little while ago: Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls. I shared these with my friends and they were a big hit! Everyone's been telling me to make them again. 
Here's the recipe:
Ingredients: 
2 cups creamy peanut butter
3 cups rice krispies
3 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup melted butter
2 or 3 packages milk chocolate chips

Instructions: 
1. Mix together the peanut butter, rice krispies, powdered sugar, and butter in a small bowl
2. Mold mixture into ball shapes
3. Melt chocolate over the stove, stirring constantly to avoid burning
4. Then dip balls in chocolate, coating completely, and set on cookie sheet
5. Stick the cookie sheet in the fridge until hardened

Tips:
- An easy way to melt chocolate is to heat a small pot or pan of water on the stove until it simmers and emits steam, and then placing a bowl over the top, making sure that the bowl does not touch the water. Put chocolate chips in the bowl to melt. 
- How many balls this recipe makes depends on the size you make them, but I made about 50-70
- I recommend letting the balls harden overnight and storing in a cool place to prevent them from melting again

Happy baking!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)