Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello, April!


Here is my monthly mood board and playlist for April! 
It's been a really long time since I did one of these, I forgot how much fun they are. 
This month's mood board contains a few spring and summer wishes. I can't wait for this summer, it's going to be so much fun! But, more on that later :)

April Playlist

Gimme Shelter - The Rolling Stones

Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin 

Midnight - Red Hot Chili Peppers

No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn - The Beastie Boys

My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up) - Fall Out Boy

Radioactive - Imagine Dragons

Itchin' On A Photograph - Grouplove

Young Blood - The Naked and Famous

Ottoman - Vampire Weekend

We Didn't Start The Fire - Billy Joel

Land Down Under - Men At Work

Let It Be - The Beatles



In March, I:

Went to the beach, went to my first-ever Sadie Hawkins dance (!), put a pretty sticker on my car, went to the library, volunteered, went to the Mystery Spot, and had lots of fun with my friends :)

In April, I want to: 

Start a job hunt, figure out some college stuff, re-open my Etsy shop, make gratitude lists, finish our Movie Making Club project, make some money, hang out with my best friends, make lots of art, and go swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)