Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May Playlist


Happy May everybody!!
Here's my mood board and playlist for the month.
Man, I cannot wait for summer. 

May Playlist

Demons - Imagine Dragons

Rat a Tat - Fall Out Boy

Ramble On - Led Zeppelin

Simple Song - The Shins

Sunblocks - Ratatat

Sound of Silence - Simon and Garfunkel

Miss You - The Rolling Stones

Highway to Hell - AC/DC

The Mighty Fall - Fall Out Boy

All Along the Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix



In April, I:

Picked up some babysitting jobs, figured out where I'm going to college (UCSC!), made gratitude lists, went swimming in the ocean, danced a lot, hung out with my friends, went to the senior talent show, and volunteered more

In May, I want to: 

Actually re-open my Etsy shop one of these days, go to prom (!!), make some more cash, have fun, hang out with people I haven't in a while, learn about myself, and just chill out




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)