Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Playlist


Hello everyone, and happy June! Jeez, this year's going so fast. It's my sister's birthday today!
Well, here's my monthly playlist:

June Playlist

Twist and Shout - The Beatles

Travellin' Band - Creedence Clearwater Revival

Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Barry

Tighten Up - The Black Keys

Satellite (Acoustic Version) - Guster

Beast of Burden - The Rolling Stones

Over the Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin

It's Still Rock and Roll To Me - Billy Joel

Boys Are Back In Town - Thin Lizzie

Pork and Beans - Weezer

Dance Dance Dance - The Beach Boys

Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros 




In May, I: 

Went to prom and had a wonderful time :), made some $, re-opened my Etsy shop, hung out with some friends I'd missed, gave my senior speech, went to the beach and the boardwalk, gave myself much-needed liberal relaxation time, learned about myself, danced a lot, and got some future plans sorted out


In June, I will:

Make even more $, bake lots of stuff, volunteer, go thrifting, GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL, get my summer sorted out, hang out with a ton of people, go swimming, and have lots of fun :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)