Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Playlist


Hello everyone. Happy August! Summer always manages to fly by so quickly, doesn't it? Anyway, here are my monthly playlist and mood board. 

August Playlist

New Slang - The Shins

Songbird - Oasis

Beast of Burden - The Rolling Stones

Good Times, Bad Times - Led Zeppelin

Green River - Creedence Clearwater Revival

The Ocean - Led Zeppelin

Spiderwebs - No Doubt

Rat a tat  - Fall Out Boy

Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds

The Promise - When In Rome

Love Vigilantes - New Order


In July, I: 

Baked some cookies, went to the beach (in Cali and Kaua'i!), sent and received a gift package, wrote some journal entries and letters, went on a mission trip, made more mon-ay, walked my dog around Santa Cruz, visited fancy thrift stores, went to UCSC orientation (and it was really fun!), hung out in the nature, read one book (or most of it), kept up Good Vibrations Vintage, discovered an awesome blog, and did a photo shoot. 

In August, I will:

Read two books, make more money than in July, organize a swap meet/costume party (one or both of the two), go on a road trip with my friends, organize a giveaway (details coming soon!), go rollerskating, make my magic box, complete three sewing projects, and got to the beach even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)