Tuesday, July 30, 2013

5 Wonderful Quotes

Hello everyone! Over a year ago I did a post similar to this one and everyone seemed to like it, so I thought I would revisit the idea and bring even more wisdom to you, along with Helvetica and pretty backgrounds. I hope you enjoy these! Disclaimer: I do not own any of these images and don't really know where they came from, I just put text over them. If you see an image which belongs to you, let me know and I will credit you!





My favorite of all of these is definitely the one about dreams on the green background. I think about that all the time whenever I'm making plans for the future. Do you have any interesting quotes you'd like to share? I love quotes, I'm kind of a quote junkie, and I have about a million stashed in my sketchbook. Who knows, maybe I'll do another one of these soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)