Sunday, July 21, 2013

Funfetti Cake Mix Brownies


Hey guys, today I am sharing a very simple but uniquely tasty recipe: Funfetti Cake Mix Brownies by Kirbie's Cravings. I had a box of Funfetti Cake Mix sitting in my pantry for the longest time, so when I saw this recipe, I was glad to finally have something to do with that cake mix. 
Here you go:

Ingredients

1 box Funfetti cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil

1. Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9 x 13 inch pan. 

2. Mix everything in a large bowl until batter is smooth. The batter will be thick. 

3. Press batter into pan and spread evenly. It will be a very thin layer, similar to brownie mix brownies.

4. Bake for 15 minutes. Top of brownie should be set and toothpick inserted should come out clean. 

5.Let brownie cake cool before cutting and serving. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)