Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Birthday List: 18 Before 19


That notebook cover perfectly sums up today's theme! It can be found on Etsy here
Today I made my birthday list of eighteen things I want to do before I turn nineteen next year. I saw this idea a long time ago at A Beautiful Mess, but I believe the original idea came from Hula Seventy. Her list is awesome!
I think this will be a piece of cake. I mean, I have about 365 days to complete 18 things. Not bad. 

Here's my list:
  1. Volunteer at an animal shelter
  2. Call/contact all my relatives at least once and actually talk to them
  3. Go to a concert!
  4. Go camping without my family
  5. Dye my hair and then cut it. Really. 
  6. Get a job
  7. Make a zine
  8. Make my dorm beautiful!
  9. Take a surfing class
  10. Go on a road trip to Salvation Mountain and Nevada
  11. Do the splits
  12. Do the ancestry.com thing
  13. Be a street performer for a day
  14. Sing a lot, maybe join a band?
  15. Make my Magic Box
  16. Go to a rave
  17. Go running twice a month
  18. Draw or photograph seven beautiful portraits.
I will be posting every time I complete one of these, and I can't wait to get started! 
Do any of you do birthday lists? I'd love to see yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)