That notebook cover perfectly sums up today's theme! It can be found on Etsy here.
Today I made my birthday list of eighteen things I want to do before I turn nineteen next year. I saw this idea a long time ago at A Beautiful Mess, but I believe the original idea came from Hula Seventy. Her list is awesome!
I think this will be a piece of cake. I mean, I have about 365 days to complete 18 things. Not bad.
Here's my list:
- Volunteer at an animal shelter
- Call/contact all my relatives at least once and actually talk to them
- Go to a concert!
- Go camping without my family
- Dye my hair and then cut it. Really.
- Get a job
- Make a zine
- Make my dorm beautiful!
- Take a surfing class
- Go on a road trip to Salvation Mountain and Nevada
- Do the splits
- Do the ancestry.com thing
- Be a street performer for a day
- Sing a lot, maybe join a band?
- Make my Magic Box
- Go to a rave
- Go running twice a month
- Draw or photograph seven beautiful portraits.
I will be posting every time I complete one of these, and I can't wait to get started!
Do any of you do birthday lists? I'd love to see yours!