This is an original recipe! I made these for my friend's nineteenth birthday because she is obsessed with Reese's, so they went over very well. These are really easy to make, quite delicious, and they smell amazing!
1 box of Betty Crocker Reese's cookie mix
3 tablespoons butter (or whatever it says on the box)
1/3 cup water (or whatever it says on the box)
Reese's cups (the kind that come in a bag and are wrapped in gold foil)
1. Combine the mix ingredients in a bowl. Preheat the oven to the temperature specified.
2. Unwrap the Reese's cups (we needed about 25)
3. Cover the bottom and sides of each Reese's in a little cocoon of cookie dough.
4. Bake for about 9 minutes.
5. Enjoy with a glass of milk :)