Friday, November 1, 2013

November Playlist


Hi everyone, happy November! I really like my mood board for this month, there are lots of flowers and pretty things :) I'm so excited for Thanksgiving, oh man. I get to see one of my best friends!
Here's my playlist:


November Playlist

People Say - Portugal. The Man

Dark Trance - Free Energy

Clint Eastwood - Gorillaz

Nantes - Beirut

Munich - Editors

The Violet Hour - Sea Wolf

Meet Me On The Equinox - Death Cab For Cutie

Not Your Kind Of People - Garbage

DARE - Gorillaz

Purple Yellow Red and Blue - Portugal. The Man

Scenic World - Beirut

Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John


In October, I:

Joined some extracurriculars, made new friends, talked to my old ones, continued my job hunt, made some money (I had my third Etsy sale!), drew some nice things, dressed up as a 1950's girl for Halloween, went home to see my puppies, got good grades in my classes, watched a movie, threw a Halloween party, and won a $600 scholarship!!

In November, I will:

Continue to look for a job and hopefully find one, work on my final projects and study for exams, pick my classes for next quarter, enjoy Thanksgiving, resume my workouts, go thrift shopping, organize my space, bake something, re-bleach my hair and dye it a color, (possibly) go to a concert, finally go rollerskating, work on my portrait project, and enjoy my life :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)