Thursday, January 9, 2014

Chocolate Cake Mix Waffles!


I made these for my roommate's birthday a little while ago and they were so, so good. 
I topped them off with some vanilla cake icing and some peanut butter, but they are also good with strawberries like the picture above!

Ingredients: 

1 box chocolate cake mix

1 1/3 cups water

1/3 cup vegetable oil

3 eggs

(You will also need a waffle iron, otherwise you could try making chocolate pancakes!)


Directions:

1. Heat your waffle iron and spray with cooking spray if it isn't non-stick. 

2. Make cake batter by mixing above ingredients.

3. Make those waffles! Be careful not to pour in too much batter, 'cause it gets messy if you do. Also, it should take 3 to 5 minutes for the waffle to be ready, or until the steaming stops. 

4. You can serve these hot or cold with whatever toppings you choose. They are very yummy just out of the fridge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)