Hey guys! I made this delicious recipe for my roommate's 19th birthday party, and the original recipe (as well as the photo) comes from here. This was a total hit!
14-20 Oreos, broken up
1 and 1/2 Cup of pretzel sticks, broken up
1 lb white chocolate (I actually used more than this, it depends on what size of cookie sheet you want to use)
1 package Valentine's themed candy corns or M&M's
Pink or red sprinkles
1. Cover a large cookie sheet with wax paper or cooking spray
2. Spread broken cookies, pretzels, and about 3/4 cups of M&M's or candy corn.
3. Melt white chocolate in a bowl set over a small saucepan of boiling water (you can also use the microwave, but I find this method is less likely to lead to burnt chocolate, which smells disgusting). Keep stirring until melted.
4. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookies mixture on the baking sheet, spreading with a spatula.
5. Sprinkle remaining candies and sprinkles over still-warm chocolate.
6. To harden quickly, stick the baking sheet in the freezer and wait until hard. Then you can pull it out and break into chunks. Store in the freezer, fridge, or at room temperature.