Friday, January 24, 2014

Recap: 2013's Best Posts


Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a roundup of my five favorite posts of 2013. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 
First up, is the article I wrote about self acceptance, You Are Radical: Why Loving Yourself is Important. I love this article and I really hope it helps some girls out there. 

Oh my god these Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls are amazing! I totally got addicted to them over the summer. These are probably the best thing I baked in 2013, but second place definitely goes to the Whoopie Pie Cake, which I made for my birthday party last year. Oh, so good!!!!

I took the opportunity after high school graduation to impart some of my wisdom to those still in high school in High School: A Little Advice From A (Very) Recent Graduate. I think the advice in there can really be applied to just about any time in life though, which is why I like it so much. Plus, I enjoy this picture of me and my friends after the ceremony :)
In the beginning of summer break I wrote Have A Rad Summer: A Summer Bucket List. I am super proud of this post, and not only because it took me days (literally) to write it. I love all the items I put on the list, and just looking at it makes me excited that I can do those things!
Finally, I wrote Work Out and Feel Like A Queen to share my experience with working out. I really hope that it inspired some of you to try it out, because it really does make you feel fabulous!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)