Friday, January 3, 2014

January Playlist


Happy New Year!

I cannot believe it's already 2014, this is crazy. I hope you are all enjoying making your New Year's resolutions and indulging in the peace and quiet now that the holidays are over. 
Here is my playlist for this month:

January Playlist

Neon Tiger - The Killers

99 Red Balloons - Nena

Meet Me on the Equinox - Death Cab for Cutie

I Can't Stay - The Killers

Recover - Chvrches

The Promise - When In Rome 

Spaceman - The Killers

Friends - Band of Skulls

I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie

Drops of Jupiter - Train

People Say - Portugal The Man

Take A Walk - Passion Pit


In December, I: 

Re-bleached and dyed my hair, wrapped lots of presents, celebrated a very special birthday, decorated for Christmas, baked Christmas things, aced my finals (4.00 GPA!), saw my friends again, sewed some things, went thrift shopping, finished a book, went to a concert, went to some parties, got lots of wonderful presents, and had an awesome month

In January, I will:

Finalize my New Years resolutions, start my new classes, give my roommates their presents, spruce up our living room, 


Happiness Project Update

This Month's Theme: 
Health

Goals

Exercise 3 times a week

Go running 3 times a week
Do 7 day fitness bootcamp

Get 9 hours of sleep a night (go to bed earlier)
Eat 3 fruits and 3 veggies a day

Keep a food diary



What are you doing this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)