Monday, March 31, 2014

March Links


Here are a few neat internet places I found for you all to wander to:

I love this illustration by Nicky Roa, it's part of a series he did called "Strange Girls".
This article on Rookie, Thinking About Dying Will Change Your Life, was both funny and insightful.
Apparently in Britain they have Pancake Day? Didn't know that was a thing. Anyway, here's how you make British Pancakes!
This TED Talk about female objectification kind of blew my mind.
Rookie's little feature of beautiful boys, Guys Are Dolls, is just excellent in all ways.
Having more stuff actually makes you miserable, according to this article. I so called it!


One time, at a birthday party, a friend and I decided to take pictures of our other friend eating, joking that we were going to make a tumblr of her eating things. And then we actually did, which is how Karla Eating Things was born!
Another excellent Rookie article (this was a good month for them) about getting rid of toxic "friends" and people who don't make you feel good, was very helpful and excellent.
Elsie's post at A Beautiful Mess about the young industry of blogging was very insightful.
I washed my pillows with the help of this post at A Bowl Full of Lemons. They're so fresh and fluffy now!
Rookie actually published this article about a year ago but it so rad. It's all about dealin' with doubt and it's helped me out a lot in the past, so I thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)