Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Playlist


Happy April, my friends. Today is April 2nd and it's a bright and breezy day (and also very hectic, there's a strike on at UCSC right now). I hope you all had a productive March and that April is full of spring delights. Here is my playlist and mood board:

April Playlist:

Tennis Court - Lorde

Satellite Mind - Metric

Ruby Tuesday - The Rolling Stones

Cherry Pie - Warrant 

Gold Guns Girls - Metric

Glory and Gore - Lorde

Stadium Love - Metric

Ramble On - Led Zeppelin 

Purple Haze - Jimi Hendrix

Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard 

Head Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Collect Call - Metric

Going to California - Led Zeppelin



In March, I:
Continued dat job hunt, drummed up some money over spring break, aced my finals, continued my Happiness Project, got rid of more STUFF, worked out (yay), got an internship, made a few new friends, hung out with some old ones, went exploring and hiking, made and drew some cool stuff, and had tons of adventures!


In April, I will: 
Keep up the job hunt (oh yes), go geocaching, practice the guitar, go dancing with friends, do many art projects, and hang out with many people. And hopefully have lots of fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)