I made Oreo cookie bark a while back for a roommate's birthday, and it was pretty good. I wanted to share the recipe for my fellow Oreo lovers out there. The original recipe comes from Bakers Royale, as does the picture.
2 bags (I believe they are each 10 oz) of white chocolate chips
1standard sized box of Oreos
1. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over low heat, then remove and cool for about five minutes.
3. Add in at least fifteen crushed Oreos to the chocolate.
4. Pour over the baking sheet and top with more crushed Oreos.
5. Place baking sheet in the freezer to cool
Tips & Notes:
- This recipe doesn't really have to be exact
- You can make a double boiler by boiling a pot of hot water and placing a bowl over the mouth of the pot so that it fits inside without falling in completely, then placing the chocolate inside the bowl