Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello, February!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Here is my February kick-off post, complete, with mood board, playlist, and other monthly details!

February Playlist

Don't Bring Me Down - Electric Light Orchestra

Strangeness and Charm - Florence and the Machine

Pure - Blackbird Blackbird 

Animal - Neon Trees

Shake It Out - Florence and the Machine

Juicebox - The Section Quartet

Summer Heart - Blackbird Blackbird

Mrs. Robinson - Simon & Garfunkel

El Pico - Ratatat

All You Need Is Love - The Beatles

In January, I: made donuts (yum), painted faces, made shape collages, drew stuff, worked on new years resolutions, and painted plastic animals! 

In February, I hope to: finish those resolutions (haha!), make a film, draw more, make something new, and have fun! 
A Happy February to you! 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Madeleine! You have really good taste! I'm following you now and when I have time, will definitely take the time to check out all the links that share on your blog :3

    Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)