Here are some blogs, articles, DIYs, and other things I've been loving recently.
Enjoy the love:Sincerely, Kinsey is one of the most beautiful blogs I have seen, all her photos are amazing!
2. How to Approach the Person You Like Without Throwing Up at Rookie is seriously one of the funniest and most informative posts ever! I was cracking up! But they have good advice too. Perfect for Valentine's Day!
3. This Disney-themed, psychedelia-vibed post at Style Rookie is really inspiring, lots of neat pictures!
4. This rose barrette tutorial at the Purl Bee is so cute!
5. Gala Darling's guide to being a bicycle babe is pretty awesome!
6. This recipe for Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies looks so yummy. I must try this!
7. The Floral Boots DIY from A Beautiful Mess looks so cute!
8. Kris Tate's shop on Society 6 is awesome! Her artwork is all so colorful and inspiring.
9. Here's another shoe DIY: Space Shoes, on September Girls Do So Much.
10. Jessica Mullen's article, How a Matriarchal Society is Emerging in 2012 is an interesting read!