Saturday, April 28, 2012

Outfit Post: Blue Eyes


flannel-thrifted, shorts-Forever 21
 I made a Lookbook account! This was my first-ever look to post, and my first ever outfit on here too! Although these pictures were actually taken a while ago, I wanted to post my first look, and actually I think I wore this again recently, so hey, it counts!I'm so excited to finally have a Lookbook! This will hopefully cause me to wear nicer outfits so I can take more pictures and post them, both here and there. Yay!So do you guys like the outfit? Kinda simple, but it works for me. I made the headband out of a ribbon, I collect ribbons, mostly for that purpose :) I recently signed up to attend a summer PreCollege program at the Academy of Arts this summer, and I'm really excited about it! I get to go live in San Francisco for 6 weeks!
Happy Saturday :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! You have a great effortless vibe! And wishing you all the best in San Fran! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I collect ribbons too, I swear I must have about a hundred, it's a real problem. I'm so excited for you-San Fransisco, that sounds beyond wonderful, love. I hope you have the best time! All my love x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)