Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hello, May!


Happy May, everyone! 
Do you like my mood board for this month? There's lots of pink! I can't wait until it's finally summer, only about one month left!
Here is my playlist for this month:

May Playlist

Countdown - Phoenix

Phantom Limb - The Shins

Life in Technicolor II - Coldplay

Fader - The Temper Trap

Swing Tree - Discovery

To Kingdom Come - Passion Pit

Buddy Holly - Weezer

L.E.S. Artistes - Santigold

The Great Salt Lake - Band of Horses

Time Is Running Out - Muse

(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To - Weezer

In April I: 

Made rainbow Jell-o, got a Lookbook account, finished off the swimming season at my school, and made a really cool painting of jellyfish!

In May, I want to: 

Finally organize my workspace (it will happen, someday...), study my face off for AP tests, go thrifting, make a time-capsule with my best friend, and work on my final English project, which I'm really excited about! 

A Happy May to all of you! 

3 comments:

  1. great mood board, can't wait summer! and i really like ur month-posts, it's cool to see which aims u've reached and what u wanna do this month. hope u'll reach all or at least some of them! happy may x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This board is full of summer and happy times :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A time capsule! That is going to be so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)