Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hooray for September!


Hello everybody! Here is my monthly mood board and playlist post. 
It recently occurred to me that I should clarify the purpose of my mood boards. They serve to not only steer me creatively, but also show a kind of visual gratitude list. 
And they're pretty!
This month I'm really feeling pinks and reds, and sweaters and flowers and old journals. 
Here is my playlist!

September Playlist

Mrs. Robinson - Simon and Garfunkel

Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John

Giving Up the Gun - Vampire Weekend 

Australia - The Shins

Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis

Music For a Found Harmonium - Penguin Cafe Orchestra

Saint Simon - The Shins

Eyes On Fire - Blue Foundation

Run Boy Run - Woodkid


In August, I: 

Went to the beach (in Kauai!!!), finished my summer homework, exercised, got rid of lots of clothes, had a swap party, started Art 2 (I'm really EXCITED), wrote and recorded a song, and got a library card. It was a busy month. 


In September, I want to:

Start work (!), plan and execute a beautiful birthday party, study a lot and ace everything, debut a new feature, re-open my Etsy shop, and make gratitude lists!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your monthly mood board ideas! Congrats on recording a song, that is so exciting! I started making gratitude lists last year, and trust me, they are the best thing to do! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)