Friday, June 21, 2013

Thrift Haul Video!



Hey everyone! Today I did something new and posted a Thrift Haul Video. The purpose of the video is to (a show you guys some of what's in my closet, (b inspire you to thrift shop, and (c give a couple tips.  This is probably the first time I've ever posted anything you can hear my voice in, so now you guys know what I sound like! For some reason the audio got a little off in the middle of the video, just to warn you guys, it gets a little annoying. 
I probably won't have another one of these to post for a while, since this is what has accumulated over the last two years. I just don't go shopping very often and when I do, I usually only pick up one or two things. 
Anyways, I really hope you guys enjoy the video, I had a really fun time making it!! If you guys want to see anything else, like a room tour, or my other clothes, or whatever, then feel free to request a video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)