Monday, July 1, 2013

July Playlist


Happy July everyone! Hope your summers are going well. Here is my mood board and my playlist for this month: 

July Playlist

Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin

Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival

Sympathy for the Devil - The Rolling Stones

Fell in Love With a Girl - The White Stripes

No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn - Beastie Boys

Walk This Way - Aersomith Feat. Run DMC

The Mighty Fall - Fall Out Boy

Black Dog - Led Zeppelin

Magic Man - Heart

Do You Wanna Dance - The Beach Boys

Simple Song - The Shins

Helena Beat - Foster the People

In June, I: 

Baked many delicious things, made $, volunteered twice, went thrifting, graduated high school, planned out my summer, hung out with my peeps, went swimming, stayed up all night, finished my journal, shipped out Good Vibrations Vintage's first Etsy order(!!!), went to lots of parties, bought fancy soapies on Etsy, made a YouTube channel, organized a gift swap, and had lots of fun :)

In July, I will: 

Bake more stuff, go rollerskating, go to the beach, send off my care package, write stuff, read two books, go on a mission trip, make more money, and go to UCSC orientation!


1 comment:

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)