Hey guys! Time for an epic cookie recipe! I made these with my friend yesterday and they're very easy to make and pretty fun too! I'm using the recipe from The Novice Chef:
For the Peanut Butter Cookie Centers:1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
For the Chocolate Cookies:
2 sticks butter, room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup cocoa powder
1. First, make the peanut butter dough by mixing the peanut butter and sugar in a small bowl. Then add in the egg and mix together. Also, now is a good time to preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder into a large bowl.
3. Beat butter and sugars until fluffy.
4. Add eggs and vanilla, beating until throughly combined.
5. Slowly mix in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined.
6. To form the cookies, take a blob of chocolate and top it with some of the peanut butter, then flatten. Top with another flattened layer of chocolate.
7. Place cookies 1 inch apart on a parchment paper covered baking sheet. Bake for 13 minutes.
8. Let cool on the sheet 5 minutes before removing. Enjoy!