Sunday, October 6, 2013

Rolo Stuffed Chocolate Cookies


Today I'm sharing this delicious recipe that I made with my roommates the other day in my new kitchen. Yum, yum! The original recipe came from Six Sister's Stuff, which, by the way, is a really cute website. Also the photo came from here. This recipe is great because there are only four main ingredients, which means it's cheap! Perfect for college life. 

1 pkg. Rolo's
1 box Devils Food Cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 c. oil
1. Mix cake mix, oil, and eggs. 
2. Take a small ball of dough and form a ball around the rolo. (Only use enough dough to cover the rolo so it can spread through the cookie.)
4. Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 7-8 minutes. Yields about 3 dozen.
5. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. (I did not do this, and they were still delicious.)
Delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)