Monday, February 17, 2014

Banana Choco-Peanut Butter Ice Cream

this photo is not mine!!

Yesterday I made banana-chocolate-peanut-butter ice cream!! Does that sound good or what? The best part is that there are only three ingredients. All I used to make this are bananas I took from the dining hall, Nutella, and peanut butter. I also enlisted the help of a freezer and a blender. Yum! 

Note: this recipe is for about 2 servings, at least from my point of view. Maybe you eat more ice cream than I do!

Ingredients:

3 bananas
2 tablespoons peanut butter
2 tablespoons Nutella

Directions:

1. Peel and slice the bananas into small discs. Place them on a plate of cookie sheet and freeze until solid (I just left them overnight)

2. When they are frozen solid, take the banana discs and blend them in a blender until you reach a creamy consistency - kind of like frozen yogurt. This will probably took a while, it took me about 30 minutes. 

3. Add in two tablespoons of Nutella and blend until evenly distributed. Add in two tablespoons of peanut butter and do the same. 

4. At this point, you can either serve it how it is or put in a container and freeze it a little bit to make it more solid. Enjoy!!


1 comment:

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)