Monday, February 3, 2014

February Playlist


Happy February everybody! 2014 is already going by so fast, it's crazy. This month's playlist is full of love songs and/or songs about or related to love, which is an ode to Valentine's day, which makes February the month of love! All of these have a special meaning to me and I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I do. 

February Playlist: 

I Wanna Hold Your Hand - The Beatles

Everywhere - Michelle Branch

I Am Beautiful - Christina Aguilera

Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch - The Four Tops

Simple Song - The Shins

In My Life - The Beatles 

The Zephyr Song - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Island in the Sun - Weezer

Hey Jude - The Beatles

Always - Blink 182

Caught Up In You - We The Kings

Some Kind of Wonderful - Grand Funk Railroad

Songbird - Oasis

Heartlines - Florence + The Machine

Buddy Holly - Weezer

Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings

Wonderwall - Oasis




In January, I:

Began Winter quarter, cut my hair short (!!!), Re-read Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone, made yummy things, celebrated two birthdays, played with my doggies, completed a successful art project, started and internship with Take Back the Tap, went to an awesome flea market and got an amazingly soft sweater(!), made a friend with pink hair, got good grades, designed a bookmark, and had fun :)

In February, I will: 

Work out every day, figure out some life-stuff, go to the Monterey Bay aquarium, celebrate Valentine's Day, work on getting a job, complete a couple more art projects, read You Can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay, drink lots of water, and continue my Happiness Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)