I made this last week for my roommate's birthday and OH MY GOD IT IS SO GOOD. It's the perfect food for any college student/hungry boyfriend or girlfriend/hungry potential boyfriend or girlfriend, and whoever you feed it to will undoubtedly want to hug you several times and ask you to make more ASAP, so just be warned. The original recipe, and the photo, come from The Gunny Sack. Y'all ready for this? Let's get our pizza game on:
1 pre-made pizza crust (I used Pilsbury's in a tube)
1 box of mac 'n' cheese (I used Annie's. You will also need the ingredients specified on the box, usually this means a little milk and maybe some butter.)
3 slices cheddar cheese
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1. Begin by making the mac 'n' cheese as directed on the package
2. Add 3 slices of cheese and 1/4 cup of milk and stir over low heat until melted.
3. On a cookie sheet or pizza pan, lay down the prepared crust. The Pilsbury kind recommends pre-baking for 5 minutes, so I did that, which made the final baking time shorter.
4. After pre-baking your crust if you need to, brush with olive oil, top with mac 'n' cheese, and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
5. Bake for 7-10 minutes, watching to make sure it doesn't burn.
6. Enjoy, serve, and make instant best friends.