Monday, May 12, 2014

Happiness Project Update


Hello everyone! And hello, to the month of May! It's actually almost halfway over so I should be used to it by now, but 2014 is just blowing past, it's crazy. 
Anyway, my theme this month for my Happiness Project is Gratitude! Here are my goals for the month:

1. Write down what I am grateful for each morning. 

2. Practice gratitude for my body by stretching every night. 

3. Practice gratitude for nature by taking a short walk by myself in the morning or at night. 

4. Show gratitude towards the people in my life by treating everyone with as much kindness as possible. 

5.Practice gratitude for being alive by having adventures!

This month will hopefully be both cleansing and invigorating as I get closer to finals week in June. Oh, boy. 

My theme last month was friendship, and it was definitely successful! I've spent way more time with my friends than ever, recently, so now I'm actually trying to tone it down this month. I hope you all have an excellent month of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)