Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June Playlist


Hello, friends! It sure is good to be back on the blog. I took some time off to focus on finals and moving out, and then I went on a vacation to Cape Cod for a week, so I've been really busy. I'm back now, and I'm starting up my new routine of summer classes and work, so I will also be back to blogging full time. Yay! Here's my playlist:

June Playlist

Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder

House of the Rising Sun - Animals

Bad Moon Rising - Creedence Clearwater Revival

Don't Look Back in Anger - Oasis

Come With Me Now - Kongos

Tin Man - Future Islands

Genesis - Grimes

Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrisson

Good Times, Bad Times - Led Zeppelin

All Along the Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix

Hell's Bells - AC/DC



In May/most of June, I: 
Worked really hard on my projects, finished spring quarter and got good grades, said goodbye to all my friends and moved out, made red velvet cinnamon rolls with one of my high school friends, started my summer class, and went to NYC and Cape Cod. I've been very busy indeed. 

During the rest of June, I hope to: 

Finish cleaning my room, work on some travel plans, and start working on my Etsy shop. 

Hope you all have been having a wonderful June!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)