4 cups of your preferred cereal
2 cups plus 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 cup peanut butter
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoons vanilla
- Crush the 4 cups of cereal into smaller pieces if needed. Set aside.
- Combine 2 cups of the powdered sugar with the cocoa powder in a large bowl. Set aside the other 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Stir in peanut butter, milk, vanilla, and crushed cereal until stiff enough to form into balls.
- Form each ball and roll in powdered sugar.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes if desired, or eat them warm.