Monday, November 18, 2013

Holiday Gift Package Exchange!


Hello everyone. Some of you participated in my Summer Gift Package Exchange (thank you!!) and if you did, I hope you enjoyed it and want to do another one. If you missed the exchange last time, well, here's your chance!

 In honor of the fast-approaching holiday season and to celebrate the lovely fall and winter weather, I am hosting a Holiday gift package exchange! Do you want to get in on this? Yeah, you do!
Here's how it works:

1. You email me your mailing address at aplleegrl@yahoo.com by Monday, December 16th. 

3. You assemble your care package you are going to send. 

3. I randomly pick an address for you to send a care package to and email you the address by Tuesday, December 17th. 

4. You ship your package by December 18th.

5. You receive your own package and enjoy!!

Please note that you must join the swap by Monday, December 16th. 
I advise joining well ahead of that deadline. That way you will have a lot of time to prepare your package and make it look nice. Also, everyone must pay shipping for their own package

Sound good to you? Rad. So, now that you've decided to participate and have emailed me your address, you have a care package to assemble! But what are you going to put in it? Well, I happen to be participating in this swap myself, and I have a few ideas (of course!). 


- Bags of your favorite teas

- A cute mug to sip from in the evenings!

- A list of good books to read. Maybe you can send one or two their way!

- Hot cocoa mix or cookie mix in a jar. 



- Bath bombs that smell delicious! 

- Also, a small jar of bubble bath and maybe some whipped soap! 

- Wax tarts for those lucky candle warmer owners. 

- Cute, fuzzy socks!

- Pretty stationery or handmade envelopes (by you!).

- Draw a nice picture for them to hang on their wall. 


- A small notebook for little notes. 

- Little candies or gum. 

- Why not give the gift of companionship? Offer to be a pen pal with whoever you end up sending your package to!

- Cute slippers. 

- A little calendar. 2014 is coming up soon!

Don't forget to look at my post here for another list of ideas and look here to see what packages we sent and received. These are just a few ideas I cooked up, if you think of more, that's great! If you want to go the extra mile, try and make the package itself look pretty and festive as well! If you need inspiration, check out The Happy Mail Project, I just found the site and I love it!
Please note that the last day to join the swap is Monday, December 16th. 
After this time I will not be accepting any more potential swappers. 

Email me at aplleegrl@yahoo.com if you're interested and tell your friends about it too! The more people we get involved, the more fun it will be! Please email me as soon as possible!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)