Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holiday Gift Package Exchange!


Hello everyone! 

This post is just a little reminder that I am hosting a Holiday Gift Package Exchange and I really want as many people as possible to participate! Here are the rules:

1. You email me your mailing address at aplleegrl@yahoo.com by Monday, December 16th. 

3. You assemble your care package you are going to send. 

3. I randomly pick an address for you to send a care package to and email you the address by Tuesday, December 17th. 

4. You ship your package by December 18th.

5. You receive your own package and enjoy!!

Please note that you must join the swap by Monday, December 16th. 
I advise joining well ahead of that deadline. That way you will have a lot of time to prepare your package and make it look nice. Also, everyone must pay shipping for their own package

You can see the original post here, in which I include ideas for what to send off in your little package of joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)