Friday, August 8, 2014

Gift Package Exchange EXTENSION


Hello everyone, I have decided to extend the summer gift package exchange to ensure that more people have the opportunity to get involved. Here are the new directions:


1. You email me your mailing address at aplleegrl@yahoo.com. 

3. You assemble your care package you are going to send. 

3. I randomly pick an address for you to send a care package to and email you the address by Tuesday, August 12th. 

4. You ship your package by August 13th, Wednesday. 

5. You receive your own package and enjoy!!
Please note that you must join the swap by Tuesday, August 12th. 
I advise joining well ahead of the shipping date, which is the next day, August 13th. That way you will have a lot of time to prepare your package and make it look nice. Also, everyone must pay shipping for their own package

For ideas on what to include in your package, please see my full post, here


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comment! I always read and respond :)